- By using this site you agree that cookies will be placed on your computer or device in accordance with the terms of this policy.
- 1. What are Cookies?
- Cookies are small text files of information that are stored in the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk when you first visit certain pages or perform certain actions. They can include any specific information you have entered into form and the time and date of your visit. These cookies cannot harm your computer or device, are anonymous and unique to the browser.
- 2. Types of Cookies
- There are two main types of cookies:
- • Session cookies are temporary cookies stored in your computer’s memory only during your browsing sections. They are automatically deleted from your computer when the browser is closed and can also become no longer accessible after the session has not been active for a specified length of time.
- • Permanent cookies are cookies that are stored on your equipment between browsing sessions and are not deleted when the browser is closed. In contrast to session cookies, permanent cookies can retain your preferences for a specific website, allowing those preferences to be used in your future browsing sessions.
- • Third Party cookies are cookies that belong to domains, different from the one shown the address bar. The web pages on that domain may feature content from a third-party domain (banners, adverts). Third-party cookies are often allowed by a Web browser, however they can be blocked if you wish to do so.
- In addition to session cookies, permanent and third-party cookies, there may be other cookies which are set by our website, in order to provide us or third-parties with important information.
- 4. Refusing Cookies on this Site
- Many browsers are set to accept cookies; however, you can prevent new cookies from being installed on your computer. If you wish to disable or block cookies, you can do it through changing your internet software browsing settings, or you can either choose specific website that you will accept cookies from. You can configure your browser setting to inform you each time a new cookie is about to be stored on your computer, giving you the chance to decide if you want to accept or reject it.
- We recommend you that you leave cookies enabled, as they allow you to access some of our website’s essential features. If you wish to disable cookies, please be aware that the functionality of your experience will be reduced.
|utm||Urchin Traffic Monitor (UTM) cookies give us the permission to store and improve your browsing experience.|
|PHPSESSID||PHPSESSID is a website session cookie which has no timed expiry and is automatically deleted when you close your browser.|